Перейти к верхней панели

This is what 50 looks like: Mother reveals how she stays youthful

Главная Форумы Fakel.top-программы пользователей This is what 50 looks like: Mother reveals how she stays youthful

• Эта тема пуста.
Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    wiltonnaj544
    Гость

<p class=»mol-para-with-font»><span class=»mol-style-italic»>Sandra Puckerin lives in </span><span class=»mol-style-italic»>Northampton with her two children, </span><span class=»mol-style-italic»>Courtney, 22, and Jordan, 26.</span></p><p class=»mol-para-with-font»><span class=»mol-style-medium femail-ccox mol-style-bold»>ALDI CLEANSER CHEAT</span></p><p class=»mol-para-with-font»>I don’t waste money on expensive skincare.

Ever since I was a child, I’ve used a bar of soap to cleanse my face. I’ve honestly found nothing better to lift away dirt and pollutants. I use Aldi’s Pure Family soap (59p for four, aldi.co.uk). Then, three times a week, I do a deeper cleanse with their Lacura Hot Cloth Cleanser (£3.99).</p><p class=»mol-para-with-font»><span class=»mol-style-medium femail-ccox mol-style-bold»>DAY & NIGHT OILS</span></p><p class=»mol-para-with-font»>I’m lucky enough to have very few wrinkles on my face.

I put it down to the natural oils I use every day, to keep my skin hydrated. In the morning, I apply Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (£3.25, tesco.com): it absorbs into the skin, without clogging pores, unlike synthetic creams. Then, I sleep in Arganino Organic Argan Oil (£20.81, etsy.com) — it’s got a higher concentration, so better for soaking in overnight.</p><div class=»artSplitter mol-img-group» style=»style»> <div class=»mol-img»> <div class=»image-wrap»> Sandra Puckerin, 50, (pictured) revealed her top tips for maintaining a youthful appearance </div> <noscript> Sandra Puckerin, 50, (pictured) revealed her top tips for maintaining a youthful appearance </noscript> </div> <p class=»imageCaption»>Sandra Puckerin, 50, (pictured) revealed her top tips for maintaining a youthful appearance</p></div><div><div data-track-module=»am-related_carousel^related_carousel» data-track-selector=».rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])» data-dm-rotator-rotate=»false» data-track-pos=»static» data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=»» data-dm-rotator-auto-init=»» id=»p-18″ class=»related-carousel with-fb-or-tw femail half» data-dm-rotator-active-class=»active» data-dm-rotator-page-count=»1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=»» data-dm-rotator-page-size=»1″> <div class=»rotator bdrcc»> <div class=»rotator-title»> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=»rotator-pages link-xocc»> <li class=»rotator-prev»>Previous

• <li class=»rotator-next»>Next </div> <ul class=»rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox»>

• <span>The one lesson I’ve learned from life: Levison Wood says men…</span> <span>Steph & Dom solve your sex, love & life troubles:  Dad’s…</span>
  • </div>

<b><u><div class=»fb»></u></b>
    <h2>Share this article</h2>
    <div class=»share»><span class=»wai»>Share</span></div>
    </div>

</div> </div><p class=»mol-para-with-font»><span class=»mol-style-medium femail-ccox mol-style-bold»>DIY MICRONEEDLING</span></p><p class=»mol-para-with-font»>Every three weeks, I do my own microneedling at home. It’s a treatment where tiny holes are poked into the skin to stimulate collagen production. I use Emla numbing cream (£5.09, superdrug.com) and the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT derma roller (environ skincare.com).

I’ve noticed a big difference in 18 months — especially to my laughter lines.</p><p class=»mol-para-with-font»><span class=»mol-style-medium femail-ccox mol-style-bold»>TRY CROSSFIT CLASSES</span></p><p class=»mol-para-with-font»>Every week, I go to five or six CrossFit classes.

It’s the most amazing workout. There’s a real sense of community and they do a different workout of the day, so you never get bored. Plus, there’s a ‘testing week’ every few months, so you can track your progress. Now, I’m a lot more confident in my body.</p><p class=»mol-para-with-font»><span class=»mol-style-medium femail-ccox mol-style-bold»>FESTIVAL FUN</span></p><p class=»mol-para-with-font»>The key to staying young what is skin needling (learn the facts here now) to surround yourself with positive people and keep doing the things you love.

I enjoy dancing, and go to at least three music festivals a year — I’ll be out until 5am or 6am, but always stay in a hotel, instead of camping. My daughter keeps me young and up-to-date. We’re often asked if we’re sisters. </p><p class=»mol-para-with-font»><span class=»mol-style-italic»>Do you look good for your age?
    Reveal your secrets to inspire@dailymail.co.uk</span></p></div>

<!— ad: website —><div class=»adHolder» id=»inread_player»><script>adverts.addToArray(«pos»:»inread_player»)</script><span class=»mol-ads-label-container»><span class=»mol-ads-label»>Advertisement</span></span></div>

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
Ответ в теме: This is what 50 looks like: Mother reveals how she stays youthful
Ваша информация: