If you might be unhappy with unwanted hair, whether it is on your legs, underarms or perhaps above your lip, you might be not at all alone! You are one of the many an incredible number of women (and men) that have to deal with this inconvenience. Sure, shaving and waxing are effective however, you may not have the patience to become shaving every couple of days or waxing every couple of weeks. Laser hair removal will offer a prolonged term option for techniques but how much you don’t know about the laser hair removal process?
This article will allow you to answer a few of the important questions you’ve got about the laser hair removal procedure to help you decide regardless of whether it’s for you and you should know very well what to anticipate your first appointment.
Laser Hair Removal Pre-Treatment
At least 3-4 days before the first laser hair treatment, the clinic will accomplish a patch test on a small part of skin. The patch test not simply really helps to see whether you’ll have any negative effects in the treatment just about all helps the practitioner determine the amount of laser energy essential for the most effective treatment course and you should get a perception of how a treatment feels. Some clinics charge to get a patch test but it can be an important step in the pre-treatment process so not be influenced to skip it to save some money!
On the Day from the Appointment
Once you might have the patch try out from the way and also you along with your practitioner are generally very pleased with the final results, exactlty what can you expect your first appointment?
1. The skin is going to be served by using alcohol to get rid of any topical applications such as lotions, perfumes, makeup or deodorants. This allows the hairs to absorb the laser better and the alcohol serves to disinfect skin.
2. Before treatments itself begins, you’ll be given one impressive goggles to put on to safeguard up your eyes from the laser.
3. If you choose, an anaesthestic cream or gel is going to be placed on treatments site to numb the spot and ease the pain from the treatment. The pain varies from individual to individual and will also depend on your pain threshold. You will have a perception of how painful it can be based on the patch test.
4. The laser facial treatment itself is undertaken using a small handheld wand along with the treatment lasts a couple of minutes to get a small area which enable it to take an hour or so or maybe more for larger areas.
5. After treatment, skin will probably be cooled down — usually with a cooling gel like aloe vera. Your skin could possibly be red plus a little swollen but this would disappear within about 24 hours.
The form of treatment needed depends in your skin tone and Star Medi Spa hair colour amongst other pursuits so before selecting laser laser hair removal, make sure to discuss the important points in the procedure using your laser hair specialist to determine if the laser laser hair removal procedure is right to suit your needs.